<form id="v4d9"><pre id="v4d9"></pre></form>
  • <video id="v4d9"><ruby id="v4d9"></ruby></video>
    1. <sub id="v4d9"></sub><wbr id="v4d9"></wbr>
       Skip to content   Skip to footer navigation 

      CHILDREN AND SAFETY

      "It's too late for Bella, but it's not too late for everyone else"

      When Allison Rees lost her baby daughter to a fatal button-battery ingestion she took the pain of her loss and turned it into action.


      Latest reviews

      Top product reviews

      Get updated test results, expert tips, product recalls and more

      Sign up

      for our weekly newsletter

      Latest stories

      Join the conversation about the things that matter to Australian consumers

      CHOICE membership

      membership_hero_SML
      • Instant online access to 5000+ expert test results for products and services
      • Free assistance from our consumer rights advisers
      • Support a nonprofit that campaigns for your consumer rights

      Your consumer champion

      Have your voice heard and connect with other consumers